Ceroc is the original, largest and fastest growing modern partner dance organization in the UK and internationally. Now operating in Canada, this fusion of Jive and Salsa is easy to learn and can be danced to any type of music. Ceroc is an abbreviation for the French phase ‘C’est Rock’. Our organization has been introducing people to the world of partner dance for over 20 years. Going to a Ceroc evening is a great way to meet people, have fun and keep fit all whilst learning to dance.
Great things about Ceroc
- There is no need to bring a partner as our teaching method means that everyone changes partner regularly
- No complicated footwork – after your first lesson you will have learned 3 or 4 moves that you can string together to dance to a whole record.
- Provides the same physical benefits as the gym – but is so much more fun and sociable
- Helps burn excess fat and tone the legs, hips, thighs and stomach
- Helps increase stamina, energy levels, poise and co-ordination
- No special clothes or shoes required
- No need to enroll on a course
What are you waiting for? Come and join us with a friend or on your own.